Escape Planning Tips for Twin Falls?
The Twin Falls Fire Department has a whole section dedicated to fire prevention and fire safety. One part of fire prevention involves the development of an escape plan. SERVPRO® of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties responds to fire damage emergencies each year and offers these escape planning tips for the National Fire Protection Association:
- Make a home escape plan. Draw a map of your home showing all of the doors and windows. Discuss the plan with everyone in your home.
- Know at least two ways out of every room, if possible. Make sure all doors and windows leading outside open easily.
- Have a designated place (tree, mailbox, light pole) a safe distance away from the house where everyone should meet.
- Practice your home fire drill at night and during the day with everyone in your home, twice a year
- Practice using different ways out
- Teach children how to escape on their own in case you can’t help them
- Close doors behind you as you leave
When your Twin Falls home or business needs fire damage restoration services, SERVPRO® of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties is Here to Help. ® Our technicians typically arrive within four hours of your call. Call us today at 208-735-1447.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.