Recent Before & After Photos

Minimizing Water Damage Demolition in Twin Falls


When the supply line for a toilet leaks inside the wall of a seldom used bathroom, the degradation and weakening of the drywall panels is not readily apparent. ... READ MORE



Stormwater Intrusion into a Depot Center in Twin Falls


When groundwater from a sudden storm dumped more rain on the asphalt parking area of this commercial warehouse in the Twin Falls area than could be drained into... READ MORE



Storm Cleanup in a Twin Falls Basement


The lowest level of the house usually suffers the most significant damage after a flooding event. This basement in Twin Falls shows the Before Photo after our S... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire Ravages a Jerome Home


Most household fires originate in the kitchen, and this was no exception. The Jerome customer called us immediately after the firefighters extinguished the blaz... READ MORE



Sewage Cleanup in Jerome


This customer in Jerome had a sewage backup in their basement affecting the laundry room, bedroom, bathroom, and the hallway.  Our SERVPRO crew rushed to t... READ MORE



Water Damage in Apartment Complex Twin Falls, ID


This water damage was the result of an upstairs tenant leaving the shower on in their apartment.  The shower pan overflowed and the water found its way int... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire Jerome, ID


This customer called our team after suffering a traumatic kitchen fire in their home.  This families home was almost 100% affected with smoke filling the e... READ MORE



Long term leak Jerome, ID


This client first noticed signs of a water damage when her laminate floor started raising in front of her kitchen sink.  Upon further inspection, she disco... READ MORE



Burst Pipe in Burley, ID


This flooded basement was the result of a broken water main coming into the house.  This particular burst was a tricky one because of the fact that a ... READ MORE



Cooking fire in Castleford, ID


This beautiful home in Castleford, ID suffered a fire damage due to a cooking fire.  We understand that it is extemely devastating when a fire starts in yo... READ MORE