Emergency Responder Access for Wildfires in Twin Falls?
Wildfire season is coming to Twin Falls and now is a great time to prepare your home for wildfires. SERVPRO® of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties offers some wildfire risk reduction steps that can make your home safer during a wildfire from the National Fire Protection Association:
Emergency Responder Access
Ensure your home and neighborhood have legible and clearly marked street names and numbers. Driveways should be at least twelve feet wide with a vertical clearance of fifteen feet for emergency vehicle access.
- Develop, discuss, and practice an emergency action plan with everyone in your home
- Include details for handling pets, large animals, and livestock
- Know two ways out of your neighborhood and have a predesignated meeting place
- Always evacuate if you feel it’s unsafe to stay—don’t wait to receive an emergency notification if you feel threatened by the fire
- Conduct an annual insurance policy checkup to adjust for local building costs, codes, and new renovations
- Create or update a home inventory to help settle claims faster
Call Us Today!
When you have a fire damage emergency, SERVPRO® of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties is ready to respond to your call 24-hours a day, every day. Call us today at 208-735-1447. We’ll restore your fire damage in Twin Falls, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties is Independently Owned and Operated.