If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (208) 735-1447

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Kitchen Fire in Twin Falls, ID

This was a Kitchen fire that was credited to leaving the stove unattended while boiling water. Noticed the damaged to the cabinets above the stove.

We brought all her contents here to the shop to clean all her contents hard and soft alike with a special cleaner to rid the soot and smoke smell from her belongings.

The after picture was taken after SERVPRO of Twin Falls went in and cleaned up the fire and smoke damage and prepared it for the reconstruction.

With open communication for questions the customer may have. the customer walked away understanding the process and happy with the outcome.