Sewer Backup in Twin Falls Business?
Category 1: "Clean Water"
- This is water from a clean source, such as a broken clean water supply line or faucet
- If left untreated can degrade into category two or three
Category 2: "Gray Water"
- This water has a significant level of contamination that could cause discomfort or illness if ingested
- Sources for category two water may include washing machine overflow: toilet overflow with some urine, but no feces or dishwasher overflow
- It may contain bacteria and viruses
- It can quickly degrade into category three if left untreated
Category 3: "Black Water"
- This water is grossly unsanitary and could cause severe illness or death if ingested, and any contact should be avoided
- Sources for category three water could include flooding from rivers or streams, water from beyond the toilet trap, water from the toilet bowl with feces, or standing water that has begun to support microbial growth
- May contain untreated sewage, harsh chemicals, and microbes
Call Us Today!
When you need sewer cleanup and restoration services for your Twin Falls business or home, SERVPRO® of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties is Here to Help. ® Our restoration technicians are on-call 24-hours a day, every day. Call us today at 208-735-1447. We’ll clean and restore your sewer damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.