Mold Damage in Rock Creek?
SERVPRO® of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties has been restoring mold damage for years, and we know mold damage is a common threat to homes and commercial businesses. Our technicians are certified to mitigate and remediate mold damage following state and local laws and protocols.
Here is some information about mold from our website:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or air conditioning and heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet
- Mold spores thrive on moisture
- Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water
- Mold colonies may produce health effects
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent
Call Us Today!
When you need residential or commercial mold remediation services, SERVPRO® of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties is Here to Help. ® Our restoration technicians are on-call 24-hours a day, every day. Call us today at 208-735-1447. We’ll mitigate and remediate your mold damage in Rock Creek, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.