Refrigerator Flood in Twin Falls Home?
Faster to Any Size Disaster in Twin Falls
You never know when water damage will happen. Thankfully I was at home when my refrigerator ice dispenser’s supply line valve cracked and caused my kitchen floor to flood. My neighbor told me to call SERVPRO® of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties. They arrived quickly and immediately went to work. They extracted the water and documented the drying process. Then they cleaned, sanitized, and deodorized the area. Now you would never know there had been a flood in my kitchen!
Here is a timeline describing what damage water can do in a short amount of time:
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp
Hours 1 - 24
- Drywall begins to swell and break down
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish
- Furniture begins to swell and crack
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain
- A musty odor appears
Call Us Today!
When you need help with a water damage emergency of any size, SERVPRO® of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties is ready to respond to your call 24-hours a day, every day of the year. Call us today at 208-735-1447. We’ll restore your water damage in Twin Falls, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties is Independently Owned and Operated.