Cooking fire in Castleford, ID
This beautiful home in Castleford, ID suffered a fire damage due to a cooking fire. We understand that it is extemely devastating when a fire starts in your home but, with SERVPRO of Twin Falls and Jerome Counties on the job, it will give you peace of mind knowing that your home and belongings are in the most capable hands.
Our team of experts were able to remove and restore salvageable contents as well as removing the soot and any lingering smoke smell throughout the home.
if your home has been damaged by a fire, please give us a call right away at (208)735-1447. We here at SERVPRO of Twin Falls and Jerome Counties will treat your home with the same respect and compassion that we would give our own homes.