Kitchen Fire Ravages a Jerome Home
Most household fires originate in the kitchen, and this was no exception. The Jerome customer called us immediately after the firefighters extinguished the blaze. Once we received the okay to enter the charred kitchen, our SERVPRO technicians got right to work. The Before Photo depicts the extent of the damage. No negotiations or questioning was needed for what had to be tossed as "toast." We take great pride in providing our clients with the best possible service. We deploy and monitor drying equipment and odor-killing fogging and even a hydroxyl generator to restore healthy indoor air quality. A lot of work goes into our efforts, and we love to hear our customers say Wow, we are amazed at our new kitchen. What's for dinner? We're Faster To Any Size Disaster.